Great leaders are made and remade — becoming better and better over time — constantly staying “in the know” on effective leadership skills, constantly reading and learning new things.
How would you answer the following questions:
- What’s the latest leadership skill that you’ve learned AND applied recently?
- When do you find time to work on YOU?
- When the very next leadership opportunity presents itself, will you be ready for it?
- How many books focused on leadership development have you read this year? How many did you read last year?
- How many hours a week do you devote to learning new things and developing your skills as a leader or developing your expertise?
- What message are you sending to your team about the importance of professional development and “getting better?”
What habit, routine or plan can you implement — beginning now … this week … this month — to support your development as a leader and as an expert in your field?
What will you do TODAY about it?
Executive Success Partners…
A Service Offering of CRG Leadership Institute LLC
“Helping high-performing executives and business leaders maximize their influence and impact.”