“The antidote to deep change is daily learning. Investing in your professional and personal development is the smartest investment you can make. Period.” – Robin Sharma
How much total time did you invest in learning, professional development or personal development last week? The week before? The past month? Year to date?
Most importantly …. What do you have planned to do THIS WEEK focused on learning? Is that time blocked out ON YOUR CALENDAR? Do you have an action plan for EXACTLY what you’re going to do during that time? Such as….
- A book you plan to read
- A set of blog articles you plan to follow and read pertinent to your profession, industry or specialty
- An online course you plan to take
- A training event you plan to attend
- A webinar you plan to listen to
- A scheduled meeting with a mentor
- A class you plan to sign up for and begin attending
If you’re not constantly learning new things, you’re not growing. It’s impossible to be the absolute best that you can be if you’re not following the latest thinking in your field.
What are your learning plans this week?